Welcome to Smart POS Inc. We take privacy and data security very seriously, especially when it comes to data you provide to us.
This policy explains how we collect and use the information you provide to us, along with that which we collect automatically when you use our Services.
We welcome feedback about this policy or any of our practices. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the appropriate addresses which we have listed below.
Who We Are, And How To Contact Us
We are Smart POS Inc. You can reach us at email@example.com, or at either of the addresses below.
Smart POS Inc.
6464 Sunset Blvd., Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Information Smart POS Inc. Collects About You
Smart POS Inc provides a number of services (collectively the “Services”). When you use these Services, Smart POS Inc receives data from you in a variety of ways.
When you open an account or place an eCommerce order with us, you send us certain details. These include:
- Email address, phone number, password, store name, and similar account details.
- For paying customers, we also collect billing details such as credit card information and a physical address.
- If you apply for a Smart POS Inc Payments account, you may also supply us with your bank account details.
Additionally, as you use our Services, we may collect other data automatically. Here is an explanation of such other data we may collect:
- Your usage of our Services including Register activations and visits to Smart POS Inc.
- Usage details when you log in, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details about your device including your operating system type and version, and your screen size.
- As with most online Services, we also collect log data. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- We use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics our website. These may employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services.
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a browser feature available in most modern browsers. The feature allows a browser to automatically signal a user’s preference regarding online tracking. Smart POS Inc’s own systems do not yet have the ability to honor this signal.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to fulfill a contract with you and provide you with our Services.
For example, if you place an eCommerce order with us, we use your information to process and deliver that order.
We use analytics to understand how our Services are used. These are required to provide us with the ability to operate, support, and continue building our Services. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Data Sharing, And Other Recipients Of Your Information
Smart POS Inc does not sell or pass on any Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) to any other party except when fulfilling our contractual obligation to provide you with our Services.
The term Personally Identifiable Information means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by the operator from that individual and maintained by the operator in an accessible form, including any of the following:
(1) A first and last name.
(2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
(3) An e-mail address.
(4) A telephone number.
(5) Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
(6) Information concerning a user that the Web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this section.
For example, you can optionally enable features that will require Smart POS Inc to send data to a third party to fulfill these Services. Examples of these features are MailChimp, Quickbooks, and Woocommerce. When you choose to enable a feature, and where required to by the third party, we share whatever information is necessary for the feature to function.
We may use certain information about you without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Smart POS Inc Services are used, marketed and improved, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
It is important to keep in mind that we are also obliged to comply with applicable laws and legal process.
How Long We Hold On To Your Data For
Smart POS Inc needs your personal information in order to provide you with our Services, to maintain our business relationship with you, and in certain cases to be in compliance with applicable laws and legal process. When it is no longer needed, we will delete your information after 5 years, or as soon as possible after you ask us to do so unless required to retain this information by applicable laws or other legal requirements.
Information may persist in copies made for backup and disaster continuity purposes for an additional amount of time.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. If you encounter any issues managing your personal data, our Care Team will assist you.
For residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights to restrict our use of other Information that constitutes your Personal Data and/or lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office, which is our lead supervisory authority in the EEA. If you are a resident of the EEA and believe we maintain your personally identifiable information within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our support department at support@bestPOShardware.com